The following are documents, local and national organizations, and higher education institutions that will help early childhood professionals move along the workforce pathway.
Workforce Knowledge and Competencies Frameworks
Find out which areas in the WKCs you need to improve by taking the self-paced WKC Self-Assessments. Register here for the WKC Self- Assessments.
- WKCs for Administrators and Education Coordinators
- WKC para Administradores y Coordinadores de Educación
- WKCs for Family Child Care Educators
- WKC para Proveedores de Cuidado Infantil Familiar
- WKCs for Early Childhood Teachers and Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Educators
- WKCs for Teacher Assistants
Individual Professional Development Plans (IPDP)
Once you have completed the WKC Self-Assessment for your primary role, use the results to complete or update your IPDP. (Coming soon!)
RI ECE Credential and Degree Programs