The Center for Early Learning Professionals provides customized technical assistance (TA) coaches to support center-based, family child care and school-age care leaders in navigating a process of Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI). Programs engaged in CQI can successfully increase their BrightStars rating, receive Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) tiered reimbursement rates, and ultimately improve outcomes for children and families.
Programs engaged in CQI can:
- successfully increase their BrightStars rating.
- receive Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) tiered reimbursement rates.
- improve outcomes for children and families.
Connect with a program improvement coach to learn more about the following supports available to center-based and family child care providers:
- individualized support in all areas of program administration (management and child education practices)
- professional development (PD) advising
- on-site coaching
- small group advising
- resource sharing
The Center works in close collaboration with BrightStars to coordinate CQI outreach efforts and Program Improvement services leading up to the assessment visit. Together, we ensure that programs receive the support they need to attain their quality improvement goals.
Program Improvement services are offered in English and in Spanish for all licensed center-based and family child care providers in Rhode Island.