Rhode Island Regional Coalition is offering the Incredible Beginnings® training series from The Incredible Years Program® for early childcare providers and preschool teachers of children ages 1 to 5. Attendees meet to discuss and share ways to provide an environment that supports children’s optimal early development and long-term social and emotional wellbeing.
The Incredible Beginnings Program® will review teaching methods for toddlers and preschoolers that promote:
- Nurturing relationships with children and their parents
- Children’s social skill development and school readiness skills
- Emotion knowledge and self-regulation
- A proactive approach to classroom behavior management that prevents behavior problems
- Positive, intentional behavior management strategies
- Teacher self-care and stress management; increased confidence and competence
The Incredible Beginnings® training involves 12 three-hour weekly virtual meetings. Click here for more information.
If interested, please contact Tamar Dalcé Coles at Tcoles@risas.org or call 857-245-8105. Registration deadline: June 24, 2022.