The Center is excited to offer a newly expanded selection of revised online trainings that now provide both Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development hours.
The Education Development Center, Inc. (EDC) has been accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) to provide CEUs for certain online professional development offerings. This accreditation demonstrates that our trainings have met all ten IACET standards for high-quality professional development.
Check out these updated Center PD trainings that offer CEUs:
- Executive Function Skills in Early Childhood: The Basics
- Help Me Explore! Using Quality Materials for Play and Learning with Infants and Toddlers
- Learning Environment Training: ECERS-3 Overview
- Learning Environment Training: ITERS-3 Overview
- Learning Environment Training: FCCERS-3 Overview
- Promoting Nutrition and Physical Activity in Early Care Settings
- Rhode Island Essentials: Ages and Stages Updated
- Rhode Island Essentials: Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in Early Childhood