Welcome to the Learning Environment Training: ECERS-3 Overview Module!
On this webpage, you can access and view the recorded module and all accompanying resources. You can earn a total of 1 PD hour by viewing the module and submitting responses to an online survey. Be sure to answer each question on the survey completely and thoroughly, as PD hours will be awarded accordingly. If questions are not answered thoroughly, PD hours will not be awarded for watching the webinar.
To open and view the PDFs posted on this page, be sure to install the free Adobe Reader.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 401-736-9020.
**Note: In order to receive a certificate of completion, you MUST complete the survey at the bottom of the page.**
Task 1: Watch the Module
***If you have trouble playing the video, click here to view it on YouTube.
Task 2: Review the Resources
Access and review the following resources:
- Learning Environment Training: ECERS-3 Module Slides Handout (PDF)
- ECERS-3 Materials Checklist (PDF)
- ERS Institute (website)
- Playground Guidelines (updated 7-31-2018) (PDF)
- Revised USDA Meal Guidelines for ERS (PDF)
- Diapering and Handwashing Procedure (updated 8-15-2019) (PDF)
- Table Washing Procedure (PDF)
Task 3: Complete the Online Survey
Once you have completed both modules, you must complete and submit the online survey to receive a certificate of completion verifying your 1 PD hour.
To obtain your certificate, you must:
- Have an active account with the Center for Early Learning Professionals. If you do not have an account, please sign up through this website. Click the “Log In” button at the top-right corner of this webpage and follow the links to create your account.
- Complete and submit the survey. Once we receive your completed survey, your certificate will be available for download (within seven to 10 days) from the “My Courses” section of your account in the Center’s data system (Center Dashboard).
- Access and complete the survey here.