Welcome to the Completing your COVID-19 Plan for Re-opening Child Care – Recorded Webinar.
This approximately 45 minute recorded webinar will walk through the required documentation you will need to submit to DHS regarding your program’s COVID-19 re-opening plan, and will provide guidance on how to complete your program’s re-opening plan.
As a pre-requisite to this session, you must view the required webinars and associated resources on the Center’s webpage.
After you have viewed the pre-requisites, click below to watch the recorded webinar.
- Download and view the COVID-19 Plan Handout (PDF)
- Download and view the DHS COVID-19 Plan Form (PDF)
- Download the COVID-19 Plan Template (Fillable PDF)
- Download the DHS COVID-19 Licensing Regulations (PDF)
- Download and save the COVID-19 Screening Tool (PDF)
**Please note that this is technical assistance and no PD hours will be awarded. There is no need to register, you can watch the recorded webinar and complete the re-opening plan on your own schedule.
If, after watching the recorded webinar and reviewing the resources above, you have questions or would like Technical Assistance with your re-opening plan, please contact Sharon Terreault at email@example.com.