The Center provides a wide variety of professional development (PD) opportunities specifically for RIDE Pre-K program staff, including topic-based PD sessions, communities of practice, and the annual Pre-K program kick-off and end-of-year wrap-up. Pre-K staff can also participate in other Center PD offerings, which include participants from outside the RIDE Pre-K program.
Participants register for PD events through the Center’s PD online registration system.
Full Year PD Schedule
Download the 2017–18 RIDE Pre-K Program PD Schedule (PDF)
(Please note this schedule is subject to change.)
Winter and Spring 2018
Register for RIDE Pre-K Program PD sessions. These PD events are for RIDE Pre-K program staff only. Registration opens one month at a time. You can browse the full schedule of Winter and Spring 2018 offerings at any time and identify those that interest you. Registration will then open on the following days:
- For January sessions, registration is now open.
- For February sessions, registration will open on Monday, January 22.
- For March sessions, registration will open on Monday, February 19.
- For April sessions, registration will open on Monday, March 19.
- For May and June sessions, registration will open on Monday, April 23.
Browse Center PD Offerings. These PD offerings are open to all early childhood educators in Rhode Island, including center-based administrators, teachers, and teacher assistants; and public school administrators, teachers, and teacher assistants; and family child care providers.