- About Us
- Professional Development
- Center Offerings
- Professional Development Approval
- Professional Development/Technical Assistance Consultants
- Workforce Knowledge and Competencies Online Modules
- Health and Safety Modules for License Exempt Providers
- Health and Safety Modules for Center-Based Educators
- RIDE Child Assessment Modules
- Technical Assistance
- Improvement Grants
- Tip Sheets/Forms
The Center for Early Learning Professionals gives early childhood programs and providers the tools, support, and resources they need to provide high-quality care and education to Rhode Island’s youngest children.
Our PD offerings are designed for administrators, center-based preschool educators, infant-toddler educators, and family child care educators.
Our TA specialists work with early childhood programs individually or in small groups to help them better serve the children in their care.
All providers that are enrolled in BrightStars and have a Quality Improvement Plan are eligible to apply.
Our InfoLine provides answers to questions regarding RI’s early learning systems and information to help improve your program and practice.Submit Question